If your school employs a Newly Qualified Teacher, or as it is now known, an Early Career Teacher, you must register them with an Appropriate Body.
Why Should You Choose Tees Valley Teaching School Hub for Your Appropriate Body?
- We, St John Vianney Primary School, are an established Appropriate Body with over 10 years experience in supporting induction
- Our Appropriate Body Team has knowledge and experience of the Early Career Framework
- We are a school led provider with knowledge and experience of numerous routes into teaching
- We offer training for all Induction Tutors, providing handbooks for reference and support
- We can provide timely advice and support as required
- Our costings are fixed with no hidden extras (outlined below)