The Tees Valley Teaching School Hub have decided to continue our partnership with NETSP to deliver the ECF programme developed by UCL Institute of Education. You can find out more information by visiting their website – www.netsp.co.uk/ecf
Need More Information about the ECF? Watch our Webinar Briefing
Select the brochure images below to view full screen
Why choose NETSP?
NETSP are proud to be delivering the Early Career Framework in the North East in partnership with UCL Institute of Education
- Knowledge-based: Informed by the latest research into early career teachers’ needs
- Drawn from expert theory and practice: Co-designed by teacher educators, academics and teachers
- Learning embedded in practice, not an additional burden: Early career teachers apply new learning in work contexts to improve your own and your pupils’ learning
- Flexible: School hubs and clusters can follow our proposed sequence or create their own to meet the needs of early career teachers and mentors
- Located near you: Available at local school hubs and clusters. Our interactive learning platform enables early career teachers to reflect and share learning
Interested in Becoming an ECF Facilitator?
Applications are now open, and you can register via the website link below